Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hailey Hope

Now you get to meet the last of my 3 Musketeers. Ms. Hailey Hope was born Aug. 21st, 2009 at 1:34p.m. She weighed in at a small 6lbs 15oz and 19in long. My labour was only 4 hours long, and I pushed 1 time. Her birth was so amazing.

This was the first one of our children's birth to have their Uncle B present. He was in basic training during the birth of his first niece, and then by the time we had Caden, his first nephew, Uncle B was fighting for our country over in Afghanistan. Missing the births of his brothers children hurt him deeply. He longed to be with them, and hold their little warm bodies, and cuddle them close as he whispered "I'm your favorite Uncle." {as Michael has 3 brothers, and I have 3 myself..} Uncle B was finally able to be there for one of his brothers children, Hailey's. Uncle B was ecstatic and grinned ear to ear during the entire labour process. He stayed in the room the whole time I laboured, then left as the time to push came upon us. He was then the first visitor to hold sweet Hailey! He and his wife were daydreaming of the day they'd get to be the new proud parents {they are expecting in Feb.}.



Emily was able to meet her new sibling right away. Caden however, was still a little young and enjoying his time with his Pops anyway!


Caden, Uncle M, Ry {Ry is Uncle M's girlfriend} Aunt L, and Little Uncle B (he's 6) came as soon as we went home, to meet Hailey! Everyone was in awe of this new precious life.

Hailey is the 4Th major "Precious Memory" I have in my life. Now that you have met my family and my major "Precious Memories" I will do the daily Precious Memories post. My goal is to upload 1 picture a day of my children, and blog about the day--whether it was a good, bad, funny, happy, sad, or loving memory--because when it includes your major Precious Memories, it is worth remembering!

No comments:

Post a Comment